SEC offers the class curriculum in the form of personalized tutoring sessions. Visit us at Scottsdale Education Center for diagnostic tests and to get a testing plan in place!
Middle School Science: Outer space And Rocket
WHAT: Learn: What’s in the Cosmos, How NASA Works. Also, check out the International Space Station and experience “A Day in the Life of an Astronaut.” How to Become an Astronaut, and How to Identify Constellations.
WHY: Critical thinking skills and problem solving skill development will be emphasized as well as developing a love for science based knowledge. Be introduced to the world of astro-physics as an engaging art. Learn how to S.O.A.R this summer!
WHO: All students entering 6th, 7th, or 8th grade, Fall 2017.
RATING: 4.75 out of 5 Stars
- “We got to see what was actually happening on the ISS that day”
- “Got to see how rockets are built”
- “Amazing videos”
- “Loved the hands on activities”
- “Super Hubble pictures”
- “I really loved the class”
- “I liked everything”
- “Best part of this class was the Galaxies”
- “We built the solar system to scale”
- “Loved Mr. Wesser” (class instructor)COURSE DATES:Classes for Summer of 2018 are now complete but we will be offering this class again in Summer of 2019. We recommend signing up for our newsletter to be informed once the class dates are posted. Click Here to Sign Up.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be logged in to purchase this class. If you do not see your name below, you are not logged in and cannot purchase this product. If you do not have a login please click Create An Account link below.
No one logged in. Login or Create An Account
Student Name (Will Show When Logged In)Select Course Date:
- Base Price: $195.00 + Options