SEC offers the class curriculum in the form of personalized tutoring sessions. Visit us at Scottsdale Education Center for diagnostic tests and to get a testing plan in place!
Middle School: Math Olympics Course
WHAT: Maintain math skills and reinforce math foundations in a fun, anxiety-free environment. Design and build a city, and play Math Jeopardy. New skills will be built and key concepts will be reinforced.
WHY: Fractions, decimals, percentages, word problems, problem solving skills and integers are foundational skills for high school math success and will be heavily covered. Stay current with math concepts and get M.O.R.E. from your summer.
WHO: All students entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade in the fall of 2019
RESULTS: 4.5 out of 5 Stars
- “Best part of this class was hand on equations”
- “Mr. Slovis (class teacher) is five stars”
- “The City project was the best part of this class”
- “It was fun”
- “I loved this class very much. It was very fun and awesome”
- “I liked playing math games”
- “Hands on math equations…..who knew?”
- Session 1: June 10th - 21st, Mon. - Fri. from 9AM to 11AM
- Session 2: July 8th - 19th, Mon. - Fri. from 9AM to 11AM
Click Here to Purchase 3 Course Bundle (1) Math (2) Language Arts and (3) Science. This bundle creates a full day, 9am to 3pm, Summer Camp.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be logged in to purchase this class. If you do not see your name below, you are not logged in and cannot purchase this product. If you do not have a login please click Create An Account link below.
No one logged in. Login or Create An Account
Student Name (Will Show When Logged In)Select Course Date:
- Base Price: $195.00 + Options